We spent the afternoon doing projects and preparing the guest room for the upcoming renovation. We will be shipping the old bedroom set down to Jersey, stripping the wall paper, and painting the walls green. Soon Josie and Jasper will become roommates, and I will no longer be considered the all night milk bar. I'm not sure how two kids neither of whom sleep through the night share a room without waking each other up every ten minutes... but I'm willing to give it a shot.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Weekend Whoas
On Saturday we headed down to Boston for Liz Pyle's baby shower. Peter and "the guys" painted the baby's room, while the women gathered to eat and ogle over all the cute baby things. Jasper hung out with a baby sitter who he declared that he "loved" even before he met her. After a generous steak dinner with Jeff, Liz and the Grand Parents in Waiting, we headed home. We have learned that "sleep over" parties mean no body sleeps. Everyone slept.
This was the official New Hampshire Sugaring Weekend, so all the shacks were open with free samples, boiling, live animals, anything to draw a crowd. On Sunday we ventured out to Windswept Maple Farm with the Gorenstein-Feldmans to see the new lambs. Jasper and Pablo took shots of maple syrup and then ran about fifty laps around the parking lot.

We spent the afternoon doing projects and preparing the guest room for the upcoming renovation. We will be shipping the old bedroom set down to Jersey, stripping the wall paper, and painting the walls green. Soon Josie and Jasper will become roommates, and I will no longer be considered the all night milk bar. I'm not sure how two kids neither of whom sleep through the night share a room without waking each other up every ten minutes... but I'm willing to give it a shot.
We spent the afternoon doing projects and preparing the guest room for the upcoming renovation. We will be shipping the old bedroom set down to Jersey, stripping the wall paper, and painting the walls green. Soon Josie and Jasper will become roommates, and I will no longer be considered the all night milk bar. I'm not sure how two kids neither of whom sleep through the night share a room without waking each other up every ten minutes... but I'm willing to give it a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment