
The last chips of ice finally melted and evaporated yesterday, clearing the way for a much needed shave. I was very pleased to learn that I married a very handsome man! Jasper helped with the process, and seemed rather unphased. It took Josie a while to smile this morning at this new guy who sounded a lot like Papa, but looked and felt distinctly different. Peter hates shaving, so enjoy the view of the chin, which about is as common as cicadas or comets.
We spent all morning at a pond in Hopkinton. Jasper and Pablo were in the water up to their waists much of the time. Josie alternated between digging in the sand and fussing about the sun. I need to get her a good hat.The room is coming along. We hope to have the first coat of color on the walls by the end of the weekend. The trim will need a lead encapsulant. We talked to two contractors about removing the green wallpaper with the little colonial villages sometime this summer. It certainly feels like progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment