Saturday, April 5, 2008
Josie Turns Six Months... Belated
I neglected to post a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Josie on the 3rd. I have been waiting to take a good photo of our growing girl, but she is riddled with a runny nose and cough and not entirely photogenic. At six months Josie continues to astound us. She gave up babbling for a few weeks, but started up again yesterday with Dada and Thatha. She still shows little interest in rolling over and only sits up for the fleeting moment before she realizes that she is actually doing it and topples over. She has started eating rice cereal (voraciously!) and tried her hand at a slice of melon today, as well as a bread stick at the Pub. She laughs heartily at her Papa and brother. She still enjoys most people, and really most things. The best development of this month has been watching her and Jasper relate to one another without adult mediation. Still not sleeping through the night... but I'm not sure if I have ever done that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment