I went to a meeting at dinner time today and Peter was describing Josie's reaction every time he left the table to get something. "She was pissed." After about a minute or so of continued conversation Jasper interrupts to ask, "What's pissed?" "Excuse me?" "Pissed. What's pissed? PISSED. You said." We explained that it's not a very nice way of saying unhappy, and that he shouldn't really say it, and that Papa wouldn't say it any more and that he should be more careful of his language from now on. At least we know Jasper's paying attention. I have also realized that I need to turn off the radio when they are describing death or shootings or weapons... which is far too often these days.
Monday, May 19, 2008
What's $%^@&!?
I went to a meeting at dinner time today and Peter was describing Josie's reaction every time he left the table to get something. "She was pissed." After about a minute or so of continued conversation Jasper interrupts to ask, "What's pissed?" "Excuse me?" "Pissed. What's pissed? PISSED. You said." We explained that it's not a very nice way of saying unhappy, and that he shouldn't really say it, and that Papa wouldn't say it any more and that he should be more careful of his language from now on. At least we know Jasper's paying attention. I have also realized that I need to turn off the radio when they are describing death or shootings or weapons... which is far too often these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment