It was a deliciously warm and sunny day today. Jasper spent most of his spare time chasing ants and swatting black flies.
About an hour after bed time Jasper called out, Mommymommymommymommy... as he does when truly distressed. I rushed upstairs to find him coated head to toe in puke. 18 of his classmates were out sick with the stomach bug today. I guess he is the next casualty. Peter, consequently, also pukes this morning. I imagine we will all be spending time in our attractive bathroom before the week is out.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just spent time catching up on the blog. What snowless fun you're all having! I have got to have some of those pictures! Are they all on Picassa? I can't seem to get into your link there. Can you sent me the "Norton brunch picture" or put it there and send me the link? Off to Vancouver tomorrow am...
Post a Comment