Thursday, November 8, 2007
Why?
Today "why" overtook "no" as Jasper's favorite word. I am not convinced that this is progress. The weather, finally has turned bitter cold, but we braved it to the park in any case. I am nervous about the approaching winter and unclear on how Jasper is going to get enough exercise when he resists clothing so vehemently. He has taken to running laps around the house before dinner, and I suppose that will have to do. I am not worried about Josie, who seems to be ready to go along with whatever program we offer her. Although she did have her first bout of inconsolable crying last night. Maybe it is because she is a second child, or maybe it is because I am relieved to hear her voice, but her crying doesn't bother me as much as it did with Jasper. She is so reasonable, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a cool site - keep it up!!! -Uncle Andrew
You are awesome!
-Regan
Post a Comment