Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Who's the next president?


For some reason I seem to have been selected as the poster child for New Hampshire housewives for Obama. They asked me to do a "testimonial" for a tv add. So by some miricle I got everyone fed and all diapers changed in time for a 9:15 shooting in Manchester today. Josie was her usual angelic, narcaleptic self, and will appear with me if they use any of my statements in the ad. Jasper made quick friends with Nat the assistant, and spent the hour sucking on a lollipop and watching mama on a tv screen with headphones. Both Peter and I feel very fortunate to have so many opportunities to make an impact, even if it is minor, on this election. Who are YOU voting for?!

1 comment:

JCK said...

All I know is that Bush has to go. And soon.

I still haven't made my mind up between the candidates. Our Uncle Mike had a Gore 2008 button on his lapel during the reunion. :)