Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bye Bye Blog

For now, at least. It's been a fun ride, but I must admit that times have changed and priorities shift. I can't muster enough energy even to log on these days. 

It's been a great outlet and I appreciate the hints that I have gotten of readership. Knowing that there is an audience (even of a few devoted grandparents) makes all the difference. I would not have taken the time to document the most mundane details of our shockingly plain lives if I didn't know that someone would be reading them. Thank you for reading.

Now on to motherhood behind closed doors. Maybe I can convince Peter to take up the torch. He will have the more amusing anecdotes, after all. Or maybe there will be a revival in the summer, when luxuries like time with my children return to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad. Don't quit for good, just temporarily. You will have more energy later, I guarantee you.

Andrew said...

I will miss this too... but am keeping my bookmark in hopes that MamaJ will be back!!

JCK said...

I hope you will be back, but SO understand the need to distance and take a break.

Sending good thoughts your way.