And yet my ulcers are aggravated. I must find daycare for Josie, enroll Jasper in kindergarten, transfer all utilities, find new insurance, seek reimbursement for the accident, and MOVE IN to the new house (move all the boxes, unpack the boxes, assemble all furniture, find new furniture to replace the junk we gave away, etc.). All before I start work in a week and a half. I am enjoying the "Mama Days" with the kids, spending time at the zoo, the park, the pool, on the porch, reading books, building with legos, drawing and painting. And yet there is this pit of understanding that I have to take care of business before one of these balls drops. Peter has always been the logistics coordinator for our family, and it is simply not my forte. He is so darn good at keeping lists. I have no reliable systems in place. So far I haven't screwed anything up, but it could get ugly, once the move and work are in full swing.
I am really looking forward to having him home again... in two weeks. Until then, I must make the most of this season solo.
1 comment:
feels gratuitous to tell you that you can do this. but you can.
xo
Post a Comment